2009-11-11

what would my mama do.

DSC00525

when wen long asked me just now how many hours i study a day, i started counting the time i spend in the library on a daily basis. only then did i realise i’ve been spending at least 8 hrs a day in the library staring at my sejarah book. like omg right?

haha. i am becoming a nerd. i hope it’s all worth it. the nightmares and tiredness is beginning to get to me. am more crazy and weird and grumpy than usual.

mentos is my latest addiction. i finish a tube a day at least now. like wtf right. haih. today i only ate one mentos though. i hope i manage to cut the addiction. dari akar umbi? LOL!.

anyway, library is quite fun. to being surprised by the amount of chs people who go there, to the getting ice-cream from friends, to the laughing at the crazy things people would do, and just to all the fun times. i may miss it after spm ends. but i highly doubt it. haha.

i’m bringing gloves to the library tomorrow. it’s that cold!. haha. i shall try to sneak water and food inside tomorrow. cross your fingers for me eh?

sometimes the library gets quite noisy, so i just put my earphones on and listen to my phone music. i’m getting really sick of the music now though, so people, song suggestions please. =) u rock tq. haha

k i is going back to nerding now. (i is language for eddy la. ==)

xoxo

joanna

P.S. if only you knew how i felt. surrounded by this feeling that envelops me in a blanket of confusion, dulling my senses. (by me)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!