2009-08-28

secret recipe.

i, people, am happy. haha

DSC00342

or i think so. or my brain thinks so. whatever la.

im happy. =)

from the constant going to the library to study with shuba to the secret recipe trips and crossing roads for lunch and spotting every tom, dick and harry in the whole wide world at the library. had a totally good time. =)

so life has been quite good i guess. even though studying during the holidays is like so weird and sad. but it’s all good. =)

the funny thing is. normally im the one who goes like. why are you studyinggg???!!! when people tell me they finished this chapter or whatever. but now its happening to me. haha. so funny leh.

haven been comin on9 due to studying right, so people jump at the chance to disturb me when they see me on9. ==. so they’ll be like, so you study until where d? and i’ll say halfway through. and then they’ll gasp in horror and flop dead. haha. kidding.

ok. crapping. me go finish packing. and erm. the blog will be dead for  a while. until october i guesS? or next hols la. tata

xoxo

joanna

P/S. hi eddy!. haha

No comments: