2009-06-27

my heart won’t let you go, and i need you to know…

sien la.

stupid external hard drive won’t disconnect. but i’m not even using it. stupid. i now christen my external hard drive the name Stupid. heh.

nothing to do lo. yeah yeah, some people will probably say go study. ==… no way mann…

school today also so sien. i finished one 300 page book leh. ==. that means i spent the whole of school time reading, there really was nothing to do lo. ==.

lim ser kien gave us her one to one opinion about our essays today. load of bull lo. how can she psychoanalyze us from our essays and predict my marks, like cursing me only. what if i get good results in my science, then you’ll have to wipe that smirk off your face lo. ==.

aiya… so boreeeeddddd~~~ saveee meee~~~.

xoxo

joanna

No comments: