2009-01-21

say cheeessseee

hi people
miss me anot?
nvm don't answer.
so below are pics from gerkoh. lazy to put all la. its almost 12 d i tired sial. maybe (big maybe) ill put them up another day.
till then. tata



















school has been school.
what to say?
i keep finding myself saying ' but this is our last yr here wo' to everybody i see.
sheesh
talk bout melancholy
then the pressure's been pilling up.
i actually pay attention and study k.
see see see
imperiallisme ialah dasar sesebuah negara untuk meluaskan pengaruhnya melalui penjajahan untuk kepentingan tertentu
i so did not look at the book for that.
of course thats the only thing i remember studying bout sejarah at the moment
hahahah
and i actually understand physics
the other day pn. loo ask us do some questions in class
i totally surprised myself wei...
do do do, then suddenly finish d.
and i didn't get many wrong
be proud, very proud of me. =)
hmmm
the gerko thing is also pressuring me
especially the whole CV thing
lol
i mean i got the whole president and international camp and stuff going for me but still damn pressure wei.
and im probably going for debate, won;t go for practices but go for commpetitions. makes sense?
i got my own personal coach at home la, waddaya expect.
=.=
hmmm...
deno what else to write
except its gonna be one hell of a CNY
one family has arrived, 5 more to go.
dinners commencing tomorrow,
there goes my weight.
aikzz
oh yeah
im also proud of myself.
haha
know why?
english teacher doing this guessing word thing in class la.
then i doing my komsas for lim ser kien, nobody listens to her la. =p
then do do do, suddenly i came up with the correct word for the guessing word thing
hahahaha
i was laughing my head off. kong was like
you know a, your like those weird people, do do do something then suddenly got inspiration.
hahahahahhahaha
hmm.
oh yeah
i wanna complain
andrew's legs too long d la
i wanna bring something to cut off his legs one day
he's sitting behind me ma'
so his legs too long until reach under my chair, then he'll shake his legs somemore, or bang his legs against my chair. yerrr. geram betul
so kong and i rotating.
haha
she doesn't mind and i don't mind.
so it's a good deal.
=p
oh yeah
my song to her.
hahahahha
~
hey there, kong lai yee,
what's it like in Kuala Lumpur,
i'm right beside you if you need me,
knock my table i will listen,
please be patient,
i will answer all your questions,
please be patient.
~
hahahha... watcha think?
sing it to the tune of hey there delilah.
we both bored ma.
somemore she keep singing dao gei songs so i counter back with emo songs like hey there delilah lo.
haahahha
xoxo
joanna

No comments: