2008-09-21

ask a malay where the bak kut teh shop is...

yooo~
long time haven like old you bout my life. lol!. nywayss...
i changed my cranky phone to a slightly not so cranky phone. =.=
my black and white phone that always went off on its own has been upgraded to a black and white phone that hangs even though it has hardly any memory... lame much.
the good thing is its smaller. =). so i won't get those why your phone so big one comments anymore. on the other hand i'm so not used to it yet. so my sms-ing speed has slowed down. lol
tomorrow is accounts exam. i should be studying, but i can't concentrate. lol. can't help it la. =)
i can't quite remember what i wanted to blog about so i shall blog about my day.
morning went for bible studies then post-con. then walked this big circle from church to school to esso(don't ask) and my parents picked me up. then the family went to klang to eat bak kut teh!! lol. the only reason we went to klang was cause my dad wanted to change my mum's car tyres and its cheaper in klang and ngam ngam hou can eat bak kut teh lo. so anyway we arrived at the tyre shop but we didn't know where the bak kut teh shop is. my dad asked me to go ask the people standing around.
i was like, you want me to ask malays where the bak kut teh shop is a? you crazy a?
ahha. damn freaking funny.
finally managed to eat and change the tyres, the bak kut teh sucked by the way. shah alam one better. lol.
yeah then went home
then mum and i went to amcorp, walked around a bit, went to giant to do some grocery shopping then came home
had dinner and here i am now. bored sial. i'll do study some bio now la. i promised kong i'll study d so i'll study lo, being the good friend that i am. =) lol

xoxo
joanna

P.S. i'm happy that those strong feelings for you have gone. but now they've been replaced by stronger feelings for another. and he seems to repond to it. but there's just a flaw on him that i cannot place my finger on....

No comments: