2008-05-06

long/short?

i was talking with MeiYih just now and she said she cut hair ma. so i had this weird thought. if u like u wanna know the difference in length in a person's hair, you ask how long is your hair now or how short is your hair now? hahaha. damn weird la i'm telling you. so my solution is. lol.
how long/short is your hair? hahaha
i know i damn lame la. spent the whole day sms-ing lame people bound to get lame right. hahaha.

anyway, the tag. i told kong today if she does it then i'll do it. hahaha. so here goes =)
what kind of things do you want in a guy/ girl?

*of course guy la. o.o*

~ the guy's gotta be at least 1 inch taller than me. (i'm so short leh =.=)
~ someone who can stand my mood swings
~ can console me when i'm down, give me advice when i need it the most
~ the guy who when standing next to me i turn my head straightaway on his shoulder d(deno where i heard this one from but i love)
~ more mature than me. =)
~ responsible
~ loves pets (seriously very important to me lo)
~ tells me the truth all the time even if it hurts me
~ makes me his no.1 priority after his family
~ treats his family really well. (shows how a guy will treat you)
~ at least a little sociable ( not asking for too much right)
~ can manage his time really well
~ nerdy and sporty at the same time. lol
~ courteous

haha. the list is never ending la. but those are the most important things to me. =) anyway, the most important one of all is
~loves and cares for me =)

xoxo
joanna

P.S. very high expectations. lolll sorry la=)
P.P.S i got premiere tickets for indiana jones. you want then you come cari me la. =)

HIJAU ROCKS!!!

stomp on your left foot
i wanna hear your left foot
bang on your left foot
i wanna hear your left foot
moti-mot- we got a lot of motivatin
dedi-ded- we got a lot of dedication
motivator
dedicator
who's course
HIJAU
haha!
hehe!
hoho!

lol, me kong and loong syok sendiri ny. =)

No comments: