2008-04-05

raindrops are falling on my head.


i started my b'day list!. haha. still got 3 more months only ma. *winks*. so you better look through my list and get me something for my b'day. lolll!!!. hahaha.
nyways. we painted the statue thingy today. yes, we lifeless people painted the statue thingy that you always see when your going up the stairs at a block u noe? its now grey. haha. what to do, too lifeless la. lol. yyy and teong so nice help me move the thing to the netball court. haha.
im beginning to really hate tuition la. so boring, can fall asleep. aihz. but i promised my self im gonna study. so well, ill study tomorrow. haha. tomorrow my whole saturday free to study, gotta get myself psyched up about it somehow right. lol.
i feel like im talking crap. lollll. got nothing to say d la. bye bye. =)

No comments: