2007-11-26

tag from louise =.=

Rules:
1. Tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog. Points about the special 'person'.

(sheesh, i can't believe i'm seriously doing this. )
*guy/girl u guys know right???

1. taller than me ( lol. almost everybody's taller than me. haha)

2. doesn't smoke, do drugs, drink, or gamble. (definite no-no)

3. the person i can go to for anything. ( if i can trust him, then why are we together?)

4. the person who will always wish the best for me ( even if we aren't together, he would want me to be happy right?)

5. has a sense of humour and knows what to say at the right times (the person who makes me smile =) )

6. the person who can get along with my parents. ( hahahaha)

7. a catholic. ( catholic, catholic, catholic, soweeee)

8. the person who likes me for who i am =)

P.S. actually i don't really think there is a perfect guy. i just think that there is the guy out there who is gonna make me happy by being the best they can be for me. =)

tagging
dannn
sueann
yuevern
chewwei
mei
kexin


deno who else.... later la.


xoxo
joanna

No comments: