2007-08-19

gnirob...

i feel bored and depressed today... i have no idea why... i just came back from PD a few hours ago... this is the interesting stuff that happened...

-played basketball and got 3 blisters at the end of it
-played 'chor dai di' and won once
-my bro's frens couldn't stop singing horribly but very funnily... hehe... especially beautiful girls
-watched 300 halfway then fell asleep
-watched as my bro's frens tried to get the attention of some other girls on camp
-gap zhai =p
-paintball... whheeeee
-go kart... i suck at driving la... haha
-homeeeeeeeeeee

haha... tis' was a lot of fun... haha... welll then we had to make our way back home... bluek... i kept sms-ing ppl this whole trip and now i have no more credit... haha... great huh?
anyway... back to the bored and depressed part...

i feel like nobody cares about me even though i have such great friends when i need them...

i feel like i'm being left behind while everybody is moving forward...

i feel like i'm gonna breakdown one day and just cry and cry and cry..

i feel like my world is crashing down around me...

i feel like eveyrbody is moving on while i'm left behind to pick up their pieces...

i feel like i can't talk when i want to but talk when i dun want to...

i feel trapped in this world of only a circle...

i feel like eveyrbody only wants to look for the bad in me and not the good anymore...

i feel like my world is ending and yet nobody has noticed...

i like to think a lot on my own now... it sounds sad and boring.. but i can't help it... sometimes on the way up the long road that seperates me from my mums car, i suddenly slow down and start thinking... WHAT IF? what if this happened? what if that didn't happen? what if i lose a friend? what if i die the next day and the guy i like doesn't even know that i liked him? what if i die and my friends are left with sadness? what if the world ends? what if my parents suddenly get sick? what if my dad loses his job..... it's just too many what if's.... i feel like i can't control it anymore... i cry more often than i used to... suddenly i'll just start crying for no reason at all... even somebody asked me 'why lately your so emotional, joanna?' i have no idea... haihz... im boring you with tis post... so now i'll go and dwell in my thoughts...

xoxo
joanna

for the record, i failed ed board so stop askin me whether i failed or passed...

P.s try and figure out what the title means... =p

No comments: