2007-03-03

funny lunch...

i just came back from lunch with my grandma's family... haha... we were eating at the oriental... damn funny la the conversations... my uncle used to be in the air force... so he is like damn expert in beating people and stuff... so he was telling us about his adventures... and how he trained his son.. i was listening and thinkin... ' shit wei... i seriously pity the son'... and then there they moved on to the topic of NS ya noe... so my uncle was like...
uncle - red
bro - blue

before you go for NS, ask your mum and dad to buy me lunch and come see me, i'll teach you how to protect yourself...
okay la
huh?!... what... it's 'ok uncle!'
(my bro had food in his mouth and could not speak. after waitin)
oh. ok uncle

haha... damn zha dou rite... and then it didn't end there le... haha... he was telling us about the NS then... i duno bout u guys but i don't read the newspapers... so they were talking about the girl who drowned... i won't say the details here la... haha...

anyways... that was lunch... then we went to the reject shop... i really liked something.. but my mum was like... i think now u have enoguh clothes... so thats the end of my shoppin... haihz...

<3
joanna...

life sucks...

No comments: