2006-12-22

update...

heya... i realised i haven't been blogging much about stuff but ive been and busy and what with the fighting over the com... i hardly can come online anymore... lol...
;;;;;
the other night i showered at about 12 pm cause i was watching tv... hehe... watching jumanji... and then when i was in the bathroom... i suddenly heard this knock knock sound from my room... that freaked me out... then suddenly i saw the bathroom door handle slowly turn... the first thought that came to my mind was im going to die... lol... weird thought i know... haha... but then it turns out my fan was making a lot of noise as usual... and the turning the knob thing... well... that was my grandma... haha...
;;;;;
my doggie went to get her ' injections' yesterday... lol... shes quite an expensive dog ya noe... lol... she had to get her heartworm injections... lol... and she weighs 14kg... lol... not bad for a dog who doesn't go for daily walks... lol.... but shes a spoilt dog la... haha... and then she was so scared in the car cause shes not used to sitting in the car... lol... so she was trembling... and when we got to the place she was so excited she couldn't sit still... lol... it was late d so we were the only ones there... and she dragged me around cause she wanted to sniff every single thing... and she got the vet took some blood from her and gave her an injection... lol... dats bout it... hehe...
;;;;;
i went to marcopolo for the first time today... lol... my brother and his friends were carolling there like they do every year... so we decided to go there and show some support... its actually BASS from our church that went for carollin... so fr.simon and two parents went to... lol... thw only reason i went casue they didn't have anybody to take pictures and stuff... marcia and alex went to... my mum drove us and the altar servers went in two rented cars... arrived there and they weren't suppose to go yet... so marcia and i went to the shop nearby... lol... there were these really nice earrings that she bought for me and a ring too... both had butterflies on them... lol... and then my mum came too after a while... i got the camera since my bro could not take pics... they're singing wasn't too bad la... better then last year i can say... haha... and then we had dim sum and some noodles... it was all free since fr.oc is the son of the owner of the restoran... lol... so we could order whatever we wanted... haha... the altar servers also has a box going around to raise funds... then we went home le... tonight they are going carolling at houses le...
;;;;;
i joined the christmas eve choir for mass this year... so we have to be in church by 5:30 which is a real drag... the dress code is white shirt with any coloured pants or skirt for guys and girls... the white shirts i have aren't really what i like so i wanted to go in my school shirt... lol... but then everybody wanted me to wear nice blouse and all so now i have to wear the blouse that i don't really like... lol...
;;;;;
i miss school and everybody in it... weird eh... but i miss all my friends and everybody so much... haihzz... but then im also nervous about going to form 3 next yr cause its like a whole different session... and i don't really know anybody there except for those in my form... haihzz...
;;;;;
i hate holidays a little... they make me put on weight... lol...
;;;;;
i got new shoes for tennis... haha... im thinking of continuing even in the school term next year... lol... i can get good exercise and make new friends in the process... lol...
;;;;;
i don' know what to get for my family for christmas... lol... kinda late for me to buy anything now unless i go last minute shopping which isn't going to happen cause i haven't even finish wrapping the presents for other people yet... lol...
;;;;;
i started decorating my wall with pictures and stuff and when i took one off to put in another place there were like two marks where the blue tac used to be... i will be in so deep trouble when my parents find out... lol...
;;;;;
while looking for my first holy communion shirt... i found tons of old photos... lol... there was this really cute one where me and my bro and my cousin were showering at the same time but in different directions... it was when we were really really young though... haha... its like we were standing in super hero positions kinda thing... haha... i also found some of my mom's wedding pics... lol... i like the cheongsam she was wearing during the 'zham cha' ceremony though... lol... but it was rented so i won't be able to see it... lol...
;;;;;
i may be going outstation after christmas to bangkok or something... but its not certain yet... i wouldn't mind though... lol...
;;;;;
this year the family has decided to put the christmas tree up only on christmas eve like overseas... lol... but i put up the crib already... i'll post a pic of it here when i get the chance...
;;;;;
my dad got a hamper from a company and there was a gingerbread house inside the hamper... lol... its really cute... haha... wish i could bake like that...
;;;;;
thats all for now!!!

love
joanna...

No comments: