2006-09-24

carnivall

hehhez... next week gonna go for carnival with meiyiH!!... woohoo~~!!... i'll post more bout it when the time comes... hehehz... hmm... sunday school having party worh... haih... no mood to go larh... bluek... should i should i not go... or should i help my mum with coffee morning... hmm... but if i don't go... then steffie won't go... hm... maybe i go?... hahhaz... im starting to talk to myself... shit... hahahz... my bro is like playing with my dad's new phone behind my back... and then there's this cute but irritating song coming out from it... hhahaz... the phone's good... but for working people larh... cause its like... huge!... hahhaz... im sure if i put it in my pocket it'll fall out... hhahaz... but its like... half PDA half hp... hehehz... i don't know what to post d... hahhaz... oh yeah... i was walking at the corridor there... and then brandon, nicholas and i think jeremy were hanging around there... don't know waiting for who... and then when they saw me... they were like... hey... ur bro no life one... always study ony... hhahaz... since when he study ony... if he study ony arh.. the sky will fall down tomorrow... hahhaz... borin!!... why everybody busy one... this is like... almost the first time i put my status on online ya know... so where is everybody... haihzz...
bluekk
<+ anna banana +>

No comments: