2006-08-31

merdeka?

today merdeka lorh... but i have absolutely no enthusiasm for it... but whatever... this is how my day has been
mornin
went walk... damn tired... then went play ground curi some food from the ppl there cause they havin' party... hahhaz... den went home... went un. freddie house first... he gave me new key chain from somewhere he went... hehhez... i put it on my hp... now my hp got so much stuff di... and damn heavy oso... hahahz... den went home... played with trixie... then wait for mum to come back with food... then ate and watched three guys and a lady 1 & 2... so nice!!!... the girl so cute... hahhaz...
noon
watch tv... den on9 now lorh... nth much to say... hehe... im tryin to find the perfect skin for my bloggie... so far i see some... now i gotta figure out how to put it in my blog...wakaka...

peace out
~ anna banana ~

No comments: